Fish Net
Wiki
Forum
Fish Net
BigCheese
BigCheeseFebruary 14, 2026
  • Freshwater
  • Saltwater
  • DIY/Hacks
  • Brackish
  • Tank Progress
  • Help

This website cured my depression and saved my marriage. thank you

Image 1 of 1

I never thought a fish tank could nearly end my marriage — but it did. What started as a simple hobby turned into nightly arguments. The water was always cloudy. The fish kept getting sick. I kept guessing tank sizes and compatibility based on random forum posts, and my wife kept telling me I should have researched better. Every dead fish felt like a failure. Every water change turned into tension. The aquarium that was supposed to bring peace into our home became the center of frustration. I was overwhelmed. I didn’t understand bioload, tank volume, or which species could even coexist. I’d buy fish that looked beautiful at the store only to realize days later they needed a completely different tank setup. Then I found Fish Net. Fish Net let me search any fish and instantly understand its needs — tank size, compatibility, temperament, and water parameters. The AI-powered tank volume calculator changed everything. I entered my tank dimensions and stock ideas, and it told me exactly what would work and what wouldn’t. No more guessing. No more arguing. Within weeks, our tank transformed. The water cleared. The fish thrived. We upgraded to the right size tank using the volume calculator’s guidance. Instead of fighting, my wife and I started planning aquascapes together. Caring for the aquarium became something we enjoyed side by side. Our living room feels peaceful now. Watching the fish swim is calming instead of stressful. It sounds dramatic, but having that stability back in our home genuinely lifted a weight off my chest. Fish Net didn’t just fix our aquarium — it restored the joy in our home. Thank you.

Comments (0)

No comments yet.

  • Wiki
  • Forum
  • Log in